Updated: Jul 30, 2021
Get the best pup photo shoot by using these 6 TIPS
1. Get Groomed. Make sure your pups eye area is clean and trimmed.
2. Use your dog's favorite rewards to get your pups best pose.
3. Exercise your pup to take off any extra energy.
4. Take your photos at a time that your pup is generally calm and willing to sit still.
5. Get Corny.. bring out the PROPS... like antlers, santa hat, holiday harness, a bow & set up a wagon, kiddy chair, basket, blanket or holiday cheer decorations for the foreground or the background...
6. Be sure to have fun with it.. Laughter and patience seem to get the best shots.!!
Va Wa La... Win one of these!!!
Love the life you are living!